Piles are the swollen veins in the lower. The condition, also called hemorrhoids, appears as fleshy structures or lumps in the canal. Piles cause discomfort while sitting or during bowel movements, bleeding, itching, and pain and are often related to constipation.
Also, there is a higher risk of piles for people with chronic constipation. Homeopathy Medicines for Piles and Constipation go side by side in many cases and are very effective. Piles may start from a painless condition with fleshy lumps but can become a severe health problem if not treated on time.
What are the causes of Piles?
Several causes of Piles include:
- Straining while passing stools
- Overweight Obesity
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Chronic diarrhea
- Use of laxatives
- Chronic cough
- Heavy exercise
Doctors also recommend Homeopathy Medicines for Piles and Constipation to tone up the muscles.
Categorization and Symptoms of Piles
Hemorrhoids could be internal or external. All types of Piles are treatable through the Best Homeopathic Medicines.
1. Internal piles occur inside the and can also come out of the. These can be:
- First-degree piles that do not come out of the canal.
- Second-degree piles come out of the only during bowel movements and go back inside after the process is over.
- Third-degree piles that come out and can be pushed back inside.
- Fourth-degree piles are partly outside the and cannot be pushed back inside.
Internal piles might cause
- Mucous in the stools
- Pain (rare)
- Bleeding during stools
2. External piles appear below the canal, i.e., outside the verge. These might cause
- Pain that generally goes away in few days
Homeopathy Medicines for Piles and Constipation
It is recommended to use the best Homeopathic Medicines for Piles treatment. Homeopathy medicines for Piles and Constipation are made of natural ingredients, which are potentized using special techniques. This makes the least amount of a given Homeopathic medicine exert the maximum therapeutic effect on a disease.
This also allows to keep the metabolizing and excreting organs like the liver and the kidneys to have less burden of disposing of the residual medicines. Homeopathy is therefore considered a safer option for Piles and Constipation treatment.
Homeopathic practitioners recommend suitable medicines after a complete examination of the patient. Consult Dr. Singhal Homeo today and get the Best Homeopathic Medicine for Piles.